Shaw Open Log in request

vtklcsb
Grasshopper

My cell phone ( Samsung Galaxy S8) is registered GO WiFi network.

The cell phone is connected automatically to Shaw Open when I entered Shaw Open area.

I am working in Calgary airport and keep moving at the area.

But only Calgary International airport-Concourse area, my cell phone is not automatic connected to Shaw open.

Whenever  I entered Calgary International airport-Concourse area , the Shaw Open repeat request log-in and I did log-in several time per day. Refer attached picture.

Until to last week Calgary International airport-Concourse Shaw open automatic connected to my cell phone. 

This problem is started this week. 

My account is  3 devices are registered and I have tried Access code given from Shaw E-service.

Please solve this problem. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Shaw Open Log in request

shaw-tony

Hey vtklcsb,

Thank you for reaching out! I haven't heard of any other reports of issues with the Shaw Go WiFi connections at the Calgary International Airport. I'd be happy to take a further look. Are you able to provide the local businesses in the airport that you usually pass by so we can locate the Access Points? Are you able to also provide the public IP that you receive when connected to a Shaw Go WiFi network at the Airport? Can you also confirm that your Samsung S8 is a saved device in your MyShaw account here?

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

vtklcsb
Grasshopper

Hello ! Tony

Refer below Calgary airport connected  router information.
IP: 10.79.30.162
My phone (Samsung Galaxy S8 with Android version 8.0.0) is saved in My Shaw.
ShawOpen request log on when I close to Calgary airport rentental car office area and domestic terminal area.
Other Calgary local store ShawOpen is automatically connect my phone.
I have tried factory reset for my phone but same problem. 
Thanks
Sanjoo  
0 Kudos

shaw-tony

I will need some more information. Are you able to obtain the public IP by going here? Please let me know what the IP is so I can investigate further. 

0 Kudos

vtklcsb
Grasshopper

Hi! Shaw Tony,

Refer screen shot of my phone. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

thank you for the details! I have reported this to our engineers to investigate. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon!

0 Kudos

vtklcsb
Grasshopper

Hi! Shaw-tony

This problem is solved. 

Thanks!

TALK TO US
We're here to help