"Your remote is not paired with the set-top box. Press Setup until the red LED changes to green, then press Shaw. XRE-09013."
This error may occur when your Shaw remote is not properly paired with the Shaw TV device.
To troubleshoot this error:
- Manually pair the remote.
- On your remote, press and hold the Setup button.
- Release the setup button when the LED at the top of the remote change from red to green.
- Press and release the Shaw button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to re-pair your remote.
- If the error still occurs, speak with a Shaw support representative.