Blue curve recordings skipping

Mtblvr
Grasshopper

For the last week I have had nothing but issues with my recordings. Currently they are skipping and cutting out portions of the show. So frustrating. I have had to reset the box so many times!  Telus keeps calling and I am at the point of choosing to switch!  
Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
62 Replies

Absolutely! See this post - Cloud PVR recordings skipping...

BA2-0
Grasshopper

Absolutely! See this post - Cloud PVR recordings skipping content in TV Discussions

i have had bluesky it was good and ow bluecurve but unfor...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

i have had bluesky it was good and ow bluecurve but unfortunately i cancelled two years, and i will never going back to shaw gin after i read all of this.  telus has great deal on fiber internet and tv switch.  

0 Kudos

Over the past 2 weeks recordings are skipping Audio and V...

tammy141
Grasshopper

Over the past 2 weeks recordings are skipping Audio and Video .

I start a recorded show no sound a few seconds into it sound comes back then is dropped again.

Video very jumpy through out the show.

30 minutes into a show and it ends, it shows that it was recorded but can't replay it.

This is very frustrating.

0 Kudos

-- see: Cloud PVR recordings skipping content - Shaw Supp...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@tammy141 -- see: Cloud PVR recordings skipping content - Shaw Support

Shaw knows that there is a system-wide problem with "Cloud PVR". Have patience. Shaw will fix it.

0 Kudos

This has been happening to me for more than a few weeks....

Malquidas
Grasshopper

This has been happening to me for more than a few weeks. But much worse recently. I have chatted to support a couple of times. Three days ago they said a fix had been implemented. It fixed nothing for me. Latest from support today:

"Techs are aware of the issue and are working to resolve as soon as possible. This has been happening for a few days now. No estimated time of resolution only showing in progress. Sorry for the inconvenience James. Do you have any other questions or concerns regarding the Shaw Services today?"

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an issues page where we dumb users could be made aware of problems like this and see when they move towards resolution!  

0 Kudos

Yesterday and today for me.....infuriating! Can no longer...

ShaunJ
Grasshopper

Yesterday and today for me.....infuriating!

Can no longer rely on my PVR for recording.

agreed, was on line with a tech guy for about 2 hours yes...

john031955
Grasshopper

agreed, was on line with a tech guy for about 2 hours yesterday, he says it is a national issue, no idea when it will be resolved.  We spent half the time making sure i had the correct password so he could respond to me.  Telus is looking better.

0 Kudos

As of today I haven't seen any audio skips in two days. I...

Malquidas
Grasshopper

As of today I haven't seen any audio skips in two days. I'm going to call it fixed. No notification of the problem or its resolution. Badly managed Shaw, but you seem to have fixed it. I wonder what it was... definitely a problem recording on the cloud PVR storage, maybe overloaded?

0 Kudos

Yes I am sick of it too!

Stupidness
Grasshopper

Yes I am sick of it too!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help