Streaming TV is a pile of you know what

wynford
Grasshopper

Streaming TV is a pile of you know what...if you watch the commercials on the network shows... they said stream anytime on any device anywhere... they should say stream anytime on any device anywhere as long as you have a TV package... as of this morning, March 22/23, on CITYTV, I was able to watch yesterdays shows today, however, I went to watch Hudson & Rex, and got a you must sign in to watch, which I never had before and yet, for I don't know how long, I was able to watch CITYTV live. Also, for now, I can still watch yesterday's shows today from CTV and Global.

When you switch from TV/Internet to just Internet... Shaw should or be forced to tell you the consequences. If I had been told, I would never have changed and it's too late now... have to wait 22 months to change my contract.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Shaw would be happy to add limited TV to your account.

rstra
Grand Master

@wynford  Shaw would be happy to add limited TV to your account.

0 Kudos

Yeah they probably would, but I'm a single senior on a fi...

wynford
Grasshopper

Yeah they probably would, but I'm a single senior on a fixed income trying to save a few bucks, especially with the cost of everything going up and TV is my entertainment... but shortly after that 'unable to reply' problem, I was, again, able to watch yesterday's show today... which I don't mind... must have been related somehow as I also, wasn't able to view the TV packages on My Shaw and now I can. There were a few links on Shaw and MyShaw I couldn't connect to.

I still think Shaw should inform customers switching from TV/Internet to Internet, that they will lose most of their TV privileges.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help