Megan171
Grasshopper

Why is my bill so expensive 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

My bill used for two days for the month and was cut off b...

Megan171
Grasshopper

My bill used for two days for the month and was cut off but still have to pay a 180 bill with no services? 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jump to solution

My bill used for two days for the month and was cut off b...

Megan171
Grasshopper

My bill used for two days for the month and was cut off but still have to pay a 180 bill with no services? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Megan171 -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

This forum is not a direct path to "Shaw Billing" (1-888-472-2222).  They, not any of us volunteers, can view your details, and why you were "cut off".

Through the My Shaw Portal, you can view all the "transactions" on your account, for the most-recent 24 months.

The fees for your Shaw services: TV, Internet, & Home Phone are comparable to the "other" company (Telus).

If you signed a contract for a two-year Value Plan, you may cancel at any time, by paying a cancellation fee of $20/month for each of the months remaining in the contract.  In the past, Telus has offered to me a "buy-out" -- them paying that cancellation fee, if I were to switch to Telus.  Then, as a "new Telus customer", I could get discounted fees, for the first 12 months.

0 Kudos