Sharing your WiFi login
There are two ways you can share your WiFi connection through the BlueCurve Home app. The first is with a QR code, and the other is by sharing your login credentials from the app with a share button.
- Open and sign in to the BlueCurve Home app using your Shaw ID and password.
- If you have multiple accounts linked to this Shaw ID you will need to make sure your Internet account is the default account.
- Select Share your WiFi from the Overview tab.
- Note: If you are using an iOS device, you have an additional option to share via the Connect tab by clicking on the WiFi symbol.
- From here there are two options to share your WiFi connection:
- Have your guest scan the QR code that appears in the app to connect to your WiFi network.
- The guest's device will automatically connect to your network with no need to enter your WiFi password.
- Select the Share button and enter your guest's mobile phone number or email address.
- This will send either a text or email message with your WiFi network name and password.