Received letter from collection for a modem returned to Shaw in person but hasn’t been processed

Liqin
Grasshopper

0CC07C5C-D593-4874-8C11-26A25168CF45.jpeg

I received a letter from collection for a modem returned to Shaw in person a month ago but hasn’t been processed. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Or shaw just lost my device in store and past the bill to me?

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Hi  ,  I thought you could not return modems and hardware...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Liqin ,  I thought you could not return modems and hardware anymore in person at a Shaw Store, only through Canada Post.  But since you were able to they would have given you a receipt immediately for the equipment return, do you still have that receipt?  Also I see that the letter is dated for May the 4, maybe try to contact Shaw by phone or chat possibly the modem has now been credited back to your account since it is now May 13.  Hopefully you can get this worked out.  

0 Kudos

Hope you get it resorted out.  this is wrong, they like t...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

@Liqin 

Hope you get it resorted out.  this is wrong, they like to charge you nonreturn fees as soon you cancel.  they shoulve reunded you when you returned it and gave you a receipt.  hope it didn't afect your credit raing as much it be better not at all.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help