Shaw webmail not working

hjmaki
Grasshopper

Samsung tablet. Webmail suddenly stopped working.  On email app set up for Shaw and working for a couple of years, Get message that says "Unable to sign in to account", then asks for password.  Did this, and then says "sign in failed"  everytime it synchs. Shaw tech told me to change my password online.  Did this and still the same problem.  Also, cannot sign into Shaw Webmail when use browser - says invalid email or password.  Tried to change exchange settings, but won't allow.  Now Shaw Webmail won't work on phone or tablet.

Need this service.  Who will help??

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Re: Shaw webmail not working

shaw-tony

Hey hjmaki,

Thank you for reaching out! I can certainly understand your frustrations with not being able to access your emails. It is best to update your password through your MyShaw account to something very secure with the steps here. Then through a web browser, test to see if you can log in with the new password on our webmail site. If this continues to not work, our technical support team members can certainly investigate further with you. Keep me posted!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Shaw webmail not working

hjmaki
Grasshopper

Thanks for responding.  I think Shaw should realize that not all employees are willing to help.  I had already contacted Shaw support twice, and they both gave me the same advice as you!  This did not work, and no one was willing to investigate WHY.

Finally, I found Suki on Shaw chat line, and she was the ONLY employee who was willing to investigate and determine WHY.  I am very happy that Shaw has at least one employee who will investigate rather than repeatedly say "Go to the web page".  In my case, it was an incorrect Shaw ID account I was accessing and could not change the password for my webmail.  When I switched to Blue Sky, Shaw also changed my account.  Suki on the Shaw chat line should be commended for her caring approach and willingness to investigate rather than give the "usual" line of looking at the webpage.

This webmail is a piece of crap and your technical suppor...

JudeAirdrie
Grasshopper

This webmail is a piece of crap and your technical support people are useless.  What good is it to constantly tell me you are having a problem with Webmail.  OKAY SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT.  WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE GOING WITH SHAW.  I was with Telus for years and thought Shaw in Calgary made sense.  It definitely does not.  

TALK TO US
We're here to help