Webmail problem

Valbordian
Grasshopper

Is there a problem with Shaw Webmail. When trying to login, I keep getting the message "Failed to communicate with login server" I have tried several browsers on a Windows laptop and I don't seem to be the only one experiencing this problem. My phone seems to work OK.

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Why can't I delete my old emails. my email is a mess with...

PreciousCindy
Grasshopper

Why can't I delete my old emails. my email is a mess with all the emails  from months ago. HELP

-- do you check your Shaw E-mail from MORE than one compu...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@PreciousCindy -- do you check your Shaw E-mail from MORE than one computer/device?

If you click to highlight one E-mail message, and press the DELETE key on your keyboard, the message will be moved to your "Trash" mail-folder. If you select that "Trash" folder, and again click to highlight the message, and press DELETE, it should be permanently deleted.

Or, click to highlight the message in your "inbox", and hold-down the SHIFT key on your keyboard, and tap the DELETE key, to permanently delete -- bypassing the "Trash" folder. Release the SHIFT key.

0 Kudos

I keep getting messages Ges like unsupported browser on m...

Yorkshire
Grasshopper

I keep getting messages

Ges like unsupported browser on my phone Shaw does not support Microsoft Edge. How do I work around that?

0 Kudos

-- are you using the most-current version of Microsoft Ed...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Yorkshire -- are you using the most-current version of Microsoft Edge?

On a desktop computer, click Edge's "three-horizontal-dots" near the top-right corner, and click "Help and Feedback" (almost the bottom-most entry in the pull-down) and clicking "About Microsoft Edge"? This will force an update of Edge.

Are you opening a web-page with Microsoft Internet Explorer, only to get "this page works better in Edge", and then Edge loads the page?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help