PVR recording features
Here are some notable PVR features of the BlueCurve TV Player (XG1v3):
- The BlueCurve TV Player (XG1v3) includes a 500GB hard drive which allows you to record up to 60 hours of HD programming (300 hours of SD programming)
- Ability to have up to 3 BlueCurve TV Players in the home
- If you have multiple BlueCurve TV Players, you will have more storage (up to 1.5TB with 3 BlueCurve boxes).
- With multiple PVRs, your scheduled recordings are spread out across each PVR.
Did you know: Impulse recordings (i.e. spur of the moment recordings where you press “record”) take place on the PVR that is doing the tuning (as long as there is a tuner available and no scheduling conflict). With the BlueCurve TV cable box, the ability to restrict recordings to specific devices is not supported at this time.
How to record a program
Use these steps to record a program on your BlueCurve TV digital cable box.
- Press the Guide button on your remote control.
- Browse the Guide until you find a program that you would like to record. Highlight the program.
- Select the Record button on the remote control or select the Record option from the program’s info panel.
- If you only want to record the one episode, select the Just this episode option and the recording will be set.
- If you want to record additional episodes, select All future episodes.
How to access saved PVR content
To access your saved PVR programs:
- Press the Shaw button on your remote.
- Use the right arrow or left arrow button to select Saved.
- Press OK on the remote.
Did you know: You can access your recordings using your Voice Remote by simply saying "Recordings".