Changing settings, accessibility, and parental controls
Follow the steps below to customize your settings and experience on Shaw Stream.
- From the home screen, press the up arrow key on your remote to highlight the Settings icon, then press OK.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to navigate the settings menu, then press OK to select the options you’d like to change.
- Preferences: General settings including notifications, recommendations, and more.
- Device Settings: Device settings include screen display, audio, and Bluetooth connections.
- Remote Settings: Setup the shortcut button, check battery level, enable voice control, set up remotes, and pair them to your TV or audio receiver.
- Language: Language settings include secondary audio programming and menu language.
- Parental Controls: Lock access to certain apps and set a locks PIN.
- Purchase PIN: Require a PIN to make purchased on this device. Third party apps many have separate PINs.
- Accessibility Settings: Features and services to assist with different needs, including closed captioning and audio descriptions.
- Privacy: Privacy settings include options for watch history, recommendations, voice control, and more.
- When you’re finished changing settings, press Home on your remote to go back to the home screen.