Reseat the cable
Reseating adjusts how the coaxial cable is connected to the device and wall outlet. To reseat your cable connection:
- Detach the power cable from your digital box.
- Unscrew the coaxial cable connection from the back of the digital box.
- Unscrew the coaxial cable from the cable wall outlet (or splitter).
- Reattach the coaxial cable to the digital box and the cable wall outlet (or splitter), ensuring they are finger-tight.
- Reattach the power cable to your digital box.
If reseating the cable didn't solve your issue, read the Shaw TV Troubleshooting FAQ for additional troubleshooting tips.