View channels via My Shaw App
One of the easiest ways to access and view your personal channel listings is using the My Shaw app. To do so, you will be required to:
- Have a My Shaw account
- Download the My Shaw app
If you have not yet registered for My Shaw, you can find more information on how to set up your account at: My Shaw Registration.
Downloading the My Shaw app
Download the My Shaw app on the Apple App Store.
Download the My Shaw app on Google Play
How to view your channel listings using the My Shaw app
- Open the My Shaw app on your mobile device
- Under the TV section select Manage TV & BlueCurve TV
- Under TV Settings select My Channel List
- You will see the listings of your subscribed channels.
View your channels via My Shaw
Once you have registered or logged into My Shaw, you can view your subscribed channel listings. To view your Shaw channels in My Shaw:
View My channels list
- Once you have signed in to My Shaw, click My Services then choose TV on the navigation bar at the top
- In the My channels section, click on View channels.
- Your channels will appear in a My channels pop-up window.
- View your base channels under Current TV channels, and add-ons (subscriptions) under Add-on channels. Click the Print button on the right to print out a copy.
Visit our Channel Listings page
You can see the channel lineup available in your area by visiting Shaw's Channel listings page. To view your Shaw channel list via our channel listings page:
- Visit the Channel Listings page
- Enter your postal code in the field seen here:
- Click Search
- You will see the Shaw channel listings for your region.
For adding new channels easily online, see our guide on How to order channels with My Shaw page.