Billing

wayne4
Grasshopper

Recently set up a Shaw Cable account but have found it impossible to make a payment. I used to have a Shaw Direct account at the cabin and every attempt to create a new account or sign in or contact shaw gets sent to Shaw Direct who cannot access Shaw cable and when chatting with Cable they say to sign in but that just gets me back to Direct. If they ever provided a phone number I guess I could either get past this screw up or cancel. have already spent 2 hours on this and now can only get the "wait times are longer than usual" on the chat line for Direct who will just have to transfer me to Cable for more wait time. Is there a way to beat the computer system without spending another 2 or 3 hours?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

If you have an existing Shaw ID that you used for your Sh...

shaw-valerie

@wayne4 If you have an existing Shaw ID that you used for your Shaw Direct account, you can link your new account number to that account following the steps here, then remove your Shaw Direct account within your profile. Alternatively, you can also register a new Shaw ID using a different email address here.

0 Kudos