BlueCurve TV app - AppleTV 4K

JohnHillier
Grasshopper

With only the Apple TV+ app available on the BlueCurve TV 4K wireless box, I’m wondering if 1. Apple will be bringing their other AppleOne apps such as Apple Music, Fitness and Arcade to BlueCurve or 2. Will Shaw be providing a standalone app for the Apple TV 4K box? Currently the BlueCurve 4K TV box doesn’t support my SONOS One speakers which my Apple TV does. Also to get access to the other Apple apps I need to switch between the two systems. Having one unified system would help make the experience better and less complicated. I’ve had people suggest using AirPlay from my mobile device to get access to my TV content on the Apple TV but that’s only good for short use, not long term use.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Sonos works with my BlueCurve equipment. Hopefully, Roger...

rstra
Grand Master

@JohnHillier  Sonos works with my BlueCurve equipment.

Hopefully, Rogers adds more apps to the platform. I don’t use the apps on BlueCurve and prefer to use my FireTV stick, mostly because of 4K content.

0 Kudos

Are you using the Sonos One or another model? Reason for...

JohnHillier
Grasshopper

Are you using the Sonos One or another model? Reason for asking is I have the Sonos One Gen 2 model and it’s not detected by the BlueCurve 4K wireless TV box as it only sees devices that connect with Bluetooth in the audio settings which the Sonos One doesn’t have. The Sonos One has no issue connecting to the Apple TV 4K box, just Shaw’s TV box. The options for the Sonos One are connecting over Wi-Fi, Ethernet or AirPlay. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help