Cost of Non-Bluecurve TV Packages

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I can't find a price list anywhere on the SHAW site for the Limited TV, Small TV, Medium TV and Large TV packages for non-Bluecurve customers. I have the PDF list of channels included in each package but want to know what the current cost is for each one.

Labels (1)
23 Replies

I tried looking for the same thing for my Mom but it won'...

ROYD785
Grasshopper

I tried looking for the same thing for my Mom but it won't let me add any channels to the Limited Plan.

0 Kudos

"LImited TV" is $25/m The shaw website doesn't list the f...

michaelstein
Grasshopper

"LImited TV" is $25/m

The shaw website doesn't list the former Small, Medium, Large packages any more

The "Total TV" package (possibly renamed from Large TV) is $95/m

0 Kudos

Those plans are no longer available. I have been advised...

rickatk
Master

@ROYD785 wrote:

I tried looking for the same thing for my Mom but it won't let me add any channels to the Limited Plan.

Those plans are no longer available. I have been advised to hang on to any legacy plans as they tend to be better and more flexible. Contact a Shaw agent directly, they will help you customize a plan to your satisfaction.

0 Kudos

Our current TV plans are Limited TV and Total TV, pricing...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob Our current TV plans are Limited TV and Total TV, pricing for those can be found here.

Small, Medium and Large TV packages are no longer available, though customers currently subscribed to those plans are not required to change their current packaging, but pricing information is not available online for those as they are no longer available for new subscribers or existing subscribers looking to change their packaging. 

0 Kudos

There are many options for add-on channels and packages o...

shaw-valerie

@ROYD785 There are many options for add-on channels and packages on top of the Limited TV package. More information on channel add-ons can be found here, or get in touch with us here and we'd be happy to review options with you! 

0 Kudos

Hi Valerie, Is Limited TV available to BlueCurve customers?

rstra
Grand Master

Hi Valerie,

Is Limited TV available to BlueCurve customers?

0 Kudos

Valerie - can you please either e-mail me or PM me the cu...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Valerie - can you please either e-mail me or PM me the current prices for the Small, Medium and Large TV packages for non-Bluecurve customers. Thanks - Bob

0 Kudos

Tagging Valerie.

rstra
Grand Master

@shaw-valerie 

Tagging Valerie.

0 Kudos

If you are currently in a 2-year Value Plan agreement tha...

shaw-valerie

@rstra If you are currently in a 2-year Value Plan agreement that includes the rental of BlueCurve TV hardware, I would recommend referring to your initial agreement documentation, as that would confirm the lowest service level you are required to maintain per the Value Plan terms. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help