DCX 3510-M series recordings disappeared

ktharg
Grasshopper

Anyone else lose all of their series recordings on their DCX 3510-M box?  I have three boxes that are working fine, but all three lost the series list sometime on Saturday Oct 26 2019 or late Friday night.  On all three boxes the "series" tab was blank, the "schedule" tab showed Sunday and Mondays scheduled recordings but they were not actually scheduled in the guide.  Was there a new box flash that caused this?  Shaw, please make sure you don't do whatever you did again.

I had to put all my saved series back in one by one which was a real pain to do with time conflicts and series that are done for the season that I cant schedule until they come back on.  Not impressed again ...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Yes, same thing has happened to mine. Noticed it Sunday n...

Dodsfal
Grasshopper

Yes, same thing has happened to mine. Noticed it Sunday night. I don't even have a list of all the series that were in there

0 Kudos

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our teams are aware of a...

shaw-valerie

@ktharg @Dodsfal Apologies for the inconvenience. Our teams are aware of a number of affected boxes with this issue, and believe this has been resolved to prevent this recurring, unfortunately though you do need to re-create the recording settings that were removed. 

0 Kudos

Good morning, The same thing happened to my system someti...

MG
Grasshopper

Good morning,

The same thing happened to my system sometime after Monday night.  I was chatting with your agents for over an hour and they WERE CERTAINLY NOT AWARE of the issue of it would not have taken that long to drag the answer out of them. 
Usually I have pretty good success using the chat system but your agent on last night was obviously not reading my notes back and probably trying to juggle too many calls at the same time.

Incredibly unhelpful and frustrating. 

Yep. Me too on two boxes.

Montylisa
Grasshopper

Yep. Me too on two boxes. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help