Deleting the Recently Watched icons

SIJ
Grasshopper

AFTER watching a particular tv show, that icon appears in the Recently Watched section of the For You category.  I want to delete these icons because I will not be re-watching the same episode and it annoys me to have to see these all the time.  The ones now showing on my For You page have been there from one to three weeks now, depending on which show it was and I want to delete these...nothing works, including resetting the networks in the Settings mode. What to do?

Labels (1)
7 Replies

thank you for your feedback. At this time, there is no op...

shaw-tony

@SIJ thank you for your feedback. At this time, there is no option to remove those. I'll pass this along to our product team to review.

0 Kudos

This has been an issue for at least a year what has Shaw...

t-l-c
Grasshopper

This has been an issue for at least a year what has Shaw done to address this issue? Or like every other issue are consummer concerns/requests being ignored once again?

Please get this fixed it is ridiculous to have it in my way

RA419
Grasshopper

Please get this fixed it is ridiculous to have it in my way

0 Kudos

Go to Settings/ Privacy and set Watch History to off.

rstra
Grand Master

@RA419   Go to Settings/ Privacy and set Watch History to off. 

0 Kudos

That takes care of recently watched issue, but also messe...

Jabba
Grasshopper

That takes care of recently watched issue, but also messes up using the last button when you want to switch back and forth between channels. Particularly on Sundays watching football.

Obviously this has been a problem for a long time with no...

andersondn
Grasshopper

Obviously this has been a problem for a long time with no resolve.

I guess when you share with your product team nothing is done.

0 Kudos

I agree. It REALLY, REALLY bothers me that every time I l...

WestVanCarol
Grasshopper

I agree. It REALLY, REALLY bothers me that every time I log in I see recently watched.The other thing which I don’t understand is that some of the stations or shows I watch at least once a day, such as CNN or Global news are NEVER in my recently watched display but some random show that I as curious about and watched, and in some instances thought was trash and would never watch again display each time I log in and quite frankly this needs to be deleted. Is viewers want to make something a favorited that should be the way they can locate a show.  But to track what a viewer watches regardless of whether they actually liked the program or not is absurd.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help