Your link doesn’t work, I copied it from the link you sha...

JulianT
Grasshopper

Your link doesn’t work, I copied it from the link you shared, so I tried the link in Firefox opposed to Safari,

And still got the same erro

pointless recording something that’s already been shown, it’s available as on demand so why not download to watch “offline”

although I just recorded an episode of Chicago Fire season 8 (which I’ve already watched) just to see what options are available.

and yes I can download the recorded item, which is beside the point, why would I have to wait to record something to download it….

0 Kudos

“pointless recording something that’s already been shown”...

rstra
Grand Master

@JulianT 

pointless recording something that’s already been shown”

If the show hasn’t already been aired (“shown”) you wouldn’t be able to download it.

So, you want to be able download a show, that hasn’t already been shown?

0 Kudos

Now you’re making stuff up, previously aired shows, why s...

JulianT
Grasshopper

Now you’re making stuff up,

previously aired shows, why should I have to record them to be available for download, as I said 56 comments ago, doesn’t make sense

0 Kudos

“why should I have to record them to be available for dow...

rstra
Grand Master

@JulianT 

why should I have to record them to be available for download”

Because that is how it works with the Ignite app.

Try checking with the broadcaster (Global, CTV, CBC and etc) maybe they have an app that will allow you to download full episodes.

0 Kudos

Just like Shaw/Rogers support useless

JulianT
Grasshopper

Just like Shaw/Rogers support

useless

0 Kudos

How is the information provided useless? No matter how mu...

rstra
Grand Master

@JulianT  How is the information provided useless? No matter how much you whine, what you want to do, can’t be done with the Ignite app. 

You want to download shows without recording or on demand, you can’t do that with the Ignite app. Time to move on  

0 Kudos

wrote another thing why wouldn’t I have the hardware, if...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JulianT wrote another thing why wouldn’t I have the hardware, if I have ignite TV?

@rstra implied that you need the IOS app on your Apple hardware, and, of course, a subscription to Rogers TV that includes the channel(s) that you want to record.

0 Kudos