Global GO says "Not Authorized" when I try to sign in. Global TV sign-in works fine, but directs me to Global GO to watch TV, where I cannot sign in.

Not applicable

Every time I try to log in to the Global GO app, it tells me "Not Authorized". When I try the online Global TV service, the log in works perfectly but it directs me to watch on the app. Since the app doesn't let me log in, I cannot watch. This began when my family upgraded to BlueSky TV, before it all worked perfectly. I am subscribed to Global and can watch it on my BlueSky TV, but I'd still like to be able to watch episodes I've missed on the go. 

Thank you!

4 Replies

Re: Global GO says "Not Authorized" when I try to sign in. Global TV sign-in works fine, but directs me to Global GO to watch TV, where I cannot sign in.

shaw-tony

Hey larry-b,

Thank you for reaching out! The Global Go App should be working as expected. I gave it a test with my personal account and it works. It may be an issue with your account specifically for access, your best bet is to touch base with technical support to get that fixed. Do you notice this issue on multiple mobile devices or just one?

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

I have the exact same issue and have deleted, re download...

Hdanielminier
Grasshopper

I have the exact same issue and have deleted, re downloaded, cleared cache... etc. nothing works. 

0 Kudos

I have the exact same issue. App won’t let me sign in. Wh...

ConcreteBlonde
Grasshopper

I have the exact same issue. App won’t let me sign in. When I try to log in on site it says I’m not subscribed to that channel even though global is listed in my tv channels it says I am not authorized and to contact Shaw. 

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue and both app and web access sa...

ConcreteBlonde
Grasshopper

I am having the same issue and both app and web access says I am not authorized. I have the global channel on my tv but it says I’m not authorized when I try to log in on web and the app has no option for me to log in. This is really staring to annoy me. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help