HD box rebooting continuously

mamainbc
Grasshopper

For 2 days now my HD Box keeps rebooting on its own, comes back on but I can’t do anything on the remote then robots again then comes up with Shaw login error will retry in 5 mins etc. Over and over. Tried unplugging but it does the exact same thing again. Box screen says PSLd but it also resets to 24hr time. 

How can I fix this? It’s extremely annoying considering the amount I pay for service every month.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Re: HD box rebooting continuously

Hey mamainbc,

Thank you for reaching out! I can understand your frustrations as that is an unexpected issue. It may be a signal related issue as the box is trying to reconnect constantly. I will recommend trying some troubleshooting steps here and unplugging the TV box once again for it to reboot. If the problem continues to persist, your best bet is to touch base with technical support to further investigate or schedule a service technician to be on site.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: HD box rebooting continuously

budsgirl
Grasshopper

This started happening to my 3510 PVR at 2 o'clock this afternoon. Apparently it is a Shaw  problem. Mine is just stuck on PSLd and nothing is working. Too bad they didn't take notice when you first posted this yesterday ....

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?