Waiting

Ricter
Grasshopper

So I talked to a Shaw rep after a call back and was transferred to another rep who supposedly will be able to help me with my request 

Still on hold an HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER 

What the F***

6 Replies

I have been trying for the last 3 days and always give up...

sonnyhon
Grasshopper

I have been trying for the last 3 days and always give up at the 3 to 4 hour mark.  I still have not been able to talk to anyone

0 Kudos

You are not alone.I am cancelling my service whenever I c...

wmyoung
Grasshopper

You are not alone.I am cancelling my service whenever I can get through to them.Been trying for days.Might just take my equipment and dump it off at their nearest store and let them deal with my cancellation. . Shaw's customer service is downright deplorable 

I gave up after 2 and a half hours

Ricter
Grasshopper

I gave up after 2 and a half hours  

0 Kudos

Yup   My nearest Shaw store almost 45 min away but still...

Ricter
Grasshopper

Yup   My nearest Shaw store almost 45 min away but still faster to go there and tell them to stick it 

Where I live I think Telus is my only other option so Telus here I come 

maybe once enough people leave Shaw they will be able to handle the calls 🤷🏼‍♂️

0 Kudos

I am very sorry for the long waits and appreciate your pa...

shaw-tony

@Ricter @wmyoung @sonnyhon I am very sorry for the long waits and appreciate your patience as we are busier than normal. We are doing our best to connect with everyone as quickly as possible. The fastest way to connect with us is on Chat or Social Media here.

0 Kudos

I've been waiting since last week for a shaw call back th...

radar1
Grasshopper

I've been waiting since last week for a shaw call back that was supposed to happen within 15-45 minutes. Call never came, have checked call display  and haven't missed any calls from shaw. I think they get overwhelmed, and just hope you'll go away. The option they give you to use an app to try and contact them is less than useful in my experience, and I have tried having both the app open and the call on hold to no avail. It is truly sad to see this company, that at one time had great customer service, just leave us hanging.

TALK TO US
We're here to help