Suspended services


Have you received a message indicating that your Shaw service has been or is scheduled to be interrupted? Have you missed a payment for your account? You can restore your service immediately without having to call Shaw's Customer Care department.


Did You Know


A credit card payment for your overdue balance will be processed immediately, and will restore your service right away.

Suspension Notice

If you have received a notice like the one below indicating that your service has been suspended, it's probably because you have an outstanding balance on your account. Fortunately, you don't even have to make a phone call to fix it. All you need to do is pay the outstanding balance, in full, using your credit card with one of the following methods:

You can find information relating to paying your bill at Self Serve Payment Options 


An online credit card payment for the full overdue balance will restore your service immediately. 



If your Shaw services have been suspended because you have missed a payment, you have probably received a message like this:


Suspension notice for unpaid balance


  • If you’re unable to pay the full balance today, you may be eligible for a temporary payment extension
  • Log in to the My Shaw website to see if you are eligible for a payment extension.
    • An alert will present itself at the top of the page stating “Can’t pay right now? Request a payment extension”

Back to top


Related Articles



Labels (1)
Need more help?