How to add a device to Shaw Go WiFi
You can add a device to Shaw Go WiFi when at any Shaw Go WiFi hotspot.
Apple device using iOS 8 or newer
- Pre-register your device by filling out the Get Started page.
- Visit your nearest hotspot and connect automatically.
Connecting Android and all other Devices
- Visit your nearest hotspot.
- Open Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select ShawOpen from the available networks.
- Complete your registration by signing in with your Shaw ID.
Once connected, your device will connect to the network next time you are within range of a hotspot.
Note: You will need your Shaw ID to register your device as a Shaw Internet customer. Learn more about How to: Create a Shaw ID.
Shaw Go WiFi device allowance
The number of devices that you can connect automatically is determined by your Internet plan. Visit My Shaw to view your device limits and manage your Shaw Go WiFi devices.
Connecting as a Guest
Guests can register a device for a seven day complimentary trial at any ShawOpen network, with the option to sign-up again after your trial period.
Learn more: How To: Connect to Shaw Go WiFi as a Guest