&  --- >>> They told me they don't have managers or super...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@lordgem & @shaw-tony ---

>>> They told me they don't have managers or supervisors and if I didn't like it I  could cancel my plan

Quite an arrogant reply.

They (non-gender-limiting pronoun) probably was incorrect -- the spouse of a friend worked for Shaw in my city, and was promoted to a "call centre manager" level in Nanaimo.  It would be quite a strange "organization chart" if the employees in the Shaw store-front reported DIRECTLY to Shaw's President &/or the Shaw Board of Directors -- it's logical that there must be some "middle management" in any business.

0 Kudos

Well I am not sure if your telling me that I am arrogant...

lordgem
Grasshopper

Well I am not sure if your telling me that I am arrogant or saying they are....but I have asked to speak with a manager or supervisor on at least a dozen of occasions and had at least a dozen employees give me the same answer....I believe that they feel there is no president or board of directors either they run the company and make their money what do they need customers for....if your friends spouse works for Shaw as a Call centre manager perhaps you could bring this post to his or her attention because we can't get by the people who really don't care and are just collecting a paycheque.

0 Kudos

Over the years, I have had better luck contacting service...

rstra
Grand Master

@lordgem Over the years, I have had better luck contacting service providers through their social media. A moderator here was able to fix an issue that nobody else understood and on another occasion one of Shaw’s people on Twitter was able to figure out a confusing billing issue in about 5 minutes after I sent a DM. I think Shaw puts their most senior and experienced employees in these roles. 

As far as your situation is concerned, Shaw used to do supervisor callbacks, I doubt that has changed. Try chatting in, ask for a callback and screen capture the response. If they refuse, email the response using the Your Voice option.

0 Kudos