BILLING ERROR

bm2tew
Grasshopper

RE: ACCOUNT

I have discussed a billing error with two of your 'billing department' representatives: MITHLA in Toronto on 12th/November and SHANNON in Winnipeg 24th/November.

PROBLEM: Upon checking my online bill in preparation for early payment on the 12th of November, I notived that I had been billed for the CENTRE ICE PACKAGE ($53 plus tax = $59.36). THIS PACKAGE WAS NEVER ORDERED. Consequently, I asked that the charge be reversed and the package removed from my list of CURRENT MONTHLY SERVICES. I was assured it would be done.

HOWEVER, IT SEEMS THAT THESE CHANNELS ARE STILL ACTIVE AS I WRITE (NOVEMBER 27TH).

I REPEAT....INSTRUCTIONS TO ORDERED THIS PACKAGE WAS NEVER GRANTED BY ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN OUR HOUSEHOLD. SO, FOR THE THIRD (3RD) TIME REMOVE THE CENTRE ICE PACKAGE FROM MY ACCOUNT AND REIMBURSED ME FOR THE FULL AMOUNT CHARGED (see NOTE**).

**NOTE: On the 12th in my discussion with Mithla (Toronto) I had her accept my EXPECTED $151.20 regular payment as a sign of good faith. The bill currently shows an erroneous amount of $59.36 owing. Again, in good faith and in order to keep my account in balance I will pay this final amount on or before the end of this month (November 30th). I do this because we are coming to the end of our PROMOTION PERIOD on December13th.

Which brings me to the NEW BILLING TOTAL..... As of December 13th, my package promotion ends. I wanted to get this matter out of the way in early September in discussion with IRWIN #VQ02 (Vancouver). He advised that I wait til we got closer to the December date and for me to call and ask for him. SO HERE WE ARE. MY ACCOUNT IS SCREWED UP AND I WANT A RENEWED PACKAGE OF SERVICES. And, of course, as a VALUED customer I would appreciate paying no more than I have for the past two years. With all the equipment and technical problems and service calls we have had to deal with over this period, I/we expect nothing less.

Look, it's 0200h on a Monday morning, and I'm up trying to get this SHAW bill in order. To say the least (and to quote my Monty Python pals), I getting a bit 'pissed off'. So, please for our sake read this LETTER and do something about my bill. You can reach me via my SHAW e-mail address AND/OR calling our home LANDLINE phone number on file.

Respectfully, Bruce and Margaret in Nanaimo

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bm2tew -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.  It is not a direct path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222).

If contacting Shaw is not productive, then, as you are reading this, scroll-down to the "Your Voice" hyperlink, where you can send an E-mail message to Shaw.

Have you gone in person to the nearest Shaw retail store (Woodgrove Centre?), and asked for a resolution?

0 Kudos