Bundle mobile phone with internet and tv. Acct 099 0003-1967 Wayne Blackmore

ckmorewayne
Grasshopper

On December 7 2021 I had bundled my mobile phone with my internet and tv. I recently received my bill showing my internet and tv services provided. No reference on the bill of my SIM (2) for my mobile phone. I The other day I spoke to a service rep regarding my proposed plan and I was informed Shaw doesn't have a bundle package for all their services. WTF is happening. If this is the case, what kind of operation are you doing?

No end of issues with Shaw. Report to Consumer Affairs is next step.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Your Shaw mobile services and charges are billed separate...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@ckmorewayne 

Your Shaw mobile services and charges are billed separately from your tv and internet invoice.  You will receive a separate invoice for all your mobile charges and usage details.

if you wanted to review your mobile services and charges you need to log in to a separate Shaw Mobile app, or via shawmobile.ca.  You will also get an email when your Shaw Mobile invoice is generated.

Your services are “bundled” just not all billed together on a single invoice.  

-- No reference on the bill of my SIM (2) for my mobile p...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ckmorewayne -- No reference on the bill of my SIM (2) for my mobile phone. 

When I signed-up for Shaw Mobile, I paid a one-time fee for the SIM card. So, for me, that amount does not appear on any "monthly" invoice.

Shaw used to have a "Triple Play" discount for one "bundle" (TV, Internet, Home Phone), and a "Double Play" discount for any 2 services. Maybe, they still do. Maybe, only for "grandfathered" customers.

Note that Shaw's two-year Value Plan locks-in the monthly charges for TV and for Internet -- not for Shaw Home Phone.

0 Kudos