Jump to solution

Is there a way for me to see, on this site, when my bill is scheduled to increase?

sonofthunder73
Grasshopper

Hi,

I know that my Shaw bill will go up again in the future but was wondering if there was a way that I could see when exactly that is on this site.

Is that possible or do I just have to call?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi   it would be better to call them, however any rate in...

g-idk
Master

Hi @sonofthunder73  it would be better to call them, however any rate increases that might be coming are usually notified to the customer well ahead of time on there monthly shaw bill. Usually a few months notice, also rate increases are also posted on Shaw.ca again ahead of time.  I have not seen any upcoming increases yet but I'm sure they are coming since they postponed the last increase due to covid-19.  Hope this answers your question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jump to solution

Hi   it would be better to call them, however any rate in...

g-idk
Master

Hi @sonofthunder73  it would be better to call them, however any rate increases that might be coming are usually notified to the customer well ahead of time on there monthly shaw bill. Usually a few months notice, also rate increases are also posted on Shaw.ca again ahead of time.  I have not seen any upcoming increases yet but I'm sure they are coming since they postponed the last increase due to covid-19.  Hope this answers your question.

Jump to solution

Thanks.  Yeah I'll probably just have to call them.

sonofthunder73
Grasshopper

Thanks.  Yeah I'll probably just have to call them. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- Or, check your monthly Shaw invoice. They announced th...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@sonofthunder73 -- Or, check your monthly Shaw invoice. They announced the June 2020 increase early in January 2020.

But, when you call them, remember that no Shaw employee can reveal "company confidential" information, and stay employed.  So, don't ask them about carrying 4K TV channels, nor about faster Internet upload speeds. They are not allowed to say what is in the "Shaw Pipeline".