My Billing for Sept & October

chris801
Grasshopper

I have not authorised the payments for the billings that were debited for Sept & October. I have twice requested calls to discuss options or to cancel but no calls received , Third time today as well. I hereby request a call for discussion of the options and pricing. I f no response by Friday Oct 18, we will move our accounts to another supplier after 30+ years of being a shaw customer.   

Sincerely,

Chris Burke

a/c # 012-7430-4117

0 Kudos
4 Replies

, Hi this is only a peer to peer discussion forum and not...

g-idk
Master

@chris801 , Hi this is only a peer to peer discussion forum and not a direct path to Rogers/Shaw support or billing.  You will need to contact Rogers/Shaw directly via the chat service or phone and talk to them about your concerns around pricing.  Also in future please don't put your full name and account number on an open forum like this for everyone to see.  Hope you can get your matter straightened out.   

Rogers will never call you, you  need to call or chat in...

rstra
Grand Master

@chris801 Rogers will never call you, you  need to call or chat in to them. If you have a problem with auto pay, just turn it off in my.shaw.ca

0 Kudos

-- Rogers DID call me, as a "customer satisfaction" type...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- Rogers DID call me, as a "customer satisfaction" type of call, after my transition from my Arris Gateway HDPVR to their new TV box.  Still, this exception proves the rule.

The original Latin phrase is exceptio probat regulam in casibus non exceptis, which translates to "the exception proves the rule in cases not excepted". 

0 Kudos

Of course I was referring to the OPs post  requesting tha...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk Of course I was referring to the OPs post  requesting that Rogers call them back. 

0 Kudos