Jump to solution

Promotions amount

Wisewoman
Grasshopper

On our latest invoice (Oct.20-Nov.20) the promotions amount is -70.00 on all our previous invoices it has been -110.00. Why has it changed?

Thank you, Elaine

**Mod removed**

Lacombe, Alberta

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Wisewoman -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a path to Shaw Support nor to Shaw Customer Service.

Have you been signed-up to a two-year Value Plan? Has it expired?  Your most-recent invoice should list the expiry-date.

Logon to the My Shaw portal.

At the top-left corner, click on the pair of horizontal bars.

When the pull-down opens, click on My Bills.

Scroll-down to the Bill History section -- where you can download all your invoices for 2020, and also for previous years.

Download the invoices for the last few months, to see which promotions you received, in each month. Compare and contrast.

Or, telephone Shaw - 1-888-472-2222 - and try to connect, with hopefully not a very-long delay, to Customer Service, and ask them.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Wisewoman -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a path to Shaw Support nor to Shaw Customer Service.

Have you been signed-up to a two-year Value Plan? Has it expired?  Your most-recent invoice should list the expiry-date.

Logon to the My Shaw portal.

At the top-left corner, click on the pair of horizontal bars.

When the pull-down opens, click on My Bills.

Scroll-down to the Bill History section -- where you can download all your invoices for 2020, and also for previous years.

Download the invoices for the last few months, to see which promotions you received, in each month. Compare and contrast.

Or, telephone Shaw - 1-888-472-2222 - and try to connect, with hopefully not a very-long delay, to Customer Service, and ask them.