update shaw cablesystems credit card information for automatic debit.

rgorsche
Grasshopper

Cannot find a means to update my credit card expiry date for my shaw cablesystems automatic debit. This is silly. You gotta fix this.   Terrible waste of time .   Do we waite for you to call me when overdue?

14 Replies

You can update your payment info on the app, or on my.sha...

rstra
Grand Master

You can update your payment info on the app, or on my.shaw.ca

Where, for crying out loud?  I will find it eventually bu...

dmolly
Grasshopper

Where, for crying out loud?  I will find it eventually but this is starting to make me mad!

Your app and website need a complete reorganization - this should be easy to find, because guess what?  Customers WANT TO PAY YOU MONEY!!

-- after logon to the My Shaw Portal, click My Bills, to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@dmolly -- after logon to the My Shaw Portal, click My Bills, to see Account Overview, where you can submit the changes.

E Z as un, deux, trois.  🙂

0 Kudos

What if the "EDIT AUTO PAYMENTS" section does not allow y...

juliamdube
Grasshopper

What if the "EDIT AUTO PAYMENTS" section does not allow you to change anything but your name? Trying to change expiry and 3 digit code but wont let me change what is already there.

-- same response as to your other posting, asking the sam...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@juliamdube -- same response as to your other posting, asking the same question: when using the My Shaw" web-site, just type the MMDD on top of what already is in the field.

0 Kudos

I have found the shaw app and shaw website my account is...

taz12004
Grasshopper

I have found the shaw app and shaw website my account is one of the longest times to even open up I have experienced. It takes forever to load no matter which you use and I open it using my shaw wifi so apparently it's said it is t slow and is same no matter what time of day you log in. Am not sure why but don't wait that long on other apps and sites 

0 Kudos

-- your comment is that the Shaw web-site(s) are "slow"....

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@taz12004 -- your comment is that the Shaw web-site(s) are "slow". Seconds? Minutes?

I doubt that the speed of your Internet connection (wired? WiFi?) and the speed of your computer is an issue.  Compare to telling your teenager to "mow the lawn" -- another situation with a slow response time.  🙂

I suggest that you use the Your Voice hyperlink to send your comment directly to Shaw.

However, given the approved takeover of Shaw by Rogers, I doubt that Shaw will change anything, in the short term, as they are "winding down".

0 Kudos

It's takes at least a couple minutes most times after log...

taz12004
Grasshopper

It's takes at least a couple minutes most times after logging in it says loading account then it says loading a count info and wait and wait. When have been with other companies have their own account it doesn't takes long maybe a few seconds from logging in. I have found this with shaws my account since it started. I don't have an old phone have the saw app as well log in online it's always the same. Not my phone in any way. Don't say it I'd please. Never thought of would change am just saying. I am not really against shaw from a rep yelling at ms ride as well as in char in middle of something the rep got up typed my shift is over my colleague will know what we are doing, nope had to explain all over again. I guess that's why among more I do have a bit when I call shaw out for things that aren't great that's all

0 Kudos

No I can't. I can edit any field EXCEPT the credit card n...

hardassi
Grasshopper

No I can't.

I can edit any field EXCEPT the credit card number, which is locked.

FIX THIS!  Customers do NOT have the time to waste on this.

0 Kudos