Where are the details of my Internet Plan in My Shaw?

madmadrian
Grasshopper

With the old My Shaw (before Rogers) I could see all the details of my internet plan in My Shaw. Now when I go to the my Internet Plan section, all it says is the name of my plan and the amount of data I used in my last billing cycle.  There should be more details there like the monthly price, my maximum download and upload speed, etc.

I've been looking around the Shaw website for answers to this question and I saw something about going back to the e-mail received when the current internet plan started and using that to get details of the internet plan.

That is not acceptable! That e-mail attachment is a static document. It will not reflect any changes that have been made to my plan since it started.

Does anyone know of a way to view all the CURRENT details of their internet plan online, hopefully from your Shaw account??

There have been so many changes for the worse since Rogers took over. Is Telus just as bad? Does anybody know of a better ISP in the Edmonton area?

I'm so tired of arguing with Shaw "Support" just to get my internet service back to what it was before Rogers.

13 Replies

It will tell you on the home page of the My Shaw app, or...

rstra
Grand Master

@madmadrian  It will tell you on the home page of the My Shaw app, or you can look at your invoice. 

0 Kudos

-- when I access the My Shaw Portal, I can view these 2 i...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@madmadrian -- when I access the My Shaw Portal, I can view these 2 images:

Capture.JPG

that shows my Internet service, and my usage in the current billing-period.

Capture1.JPG

where I can see 24 months of invoices, and my service-level for Internet, and its cost, and the number of months remaining on my two-year Value Plan.

QED

0 Kudos

I am looking for the exact same thing , how much am I pay...

Grasshopper

I am looking for the exact same thing , how much am I paying not the data use and that is all that comes up , !!!

0 Kudos

Look at your bill.

rstra
Grand Master

@304 Look at your bill. 

-- please see the update made to this discussion thread o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@304 -- please see the update made to this discussion thread on "2023-11-08 09:49 AM".

0 Kudos

Yes I looked at my bill prior  I have since talked to sha...

Grasshopper

Yes I looked at my bill prior  I have since talked to shaw , they put internet under the wording FIBRE 10  so all is ok ty 

0 Kudos

I have since talked to shaw , they put internet under the...

Grasshopper

I have since talked to shaw , they put internet under the wording FIBRE 10  so all is ok ty 

0 Kudos

I can see this information as well. The details of my 2 y...

madmadrian
Grasshopper

I can see this information as well. The details of my 2 year value plan and my maximum download speed are still missing.

0 Kudos

-- logon to the My Shaw Portal and click "View My Bill"....

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@madmadrian -- logon to the My Shaw Portal and click "View My Bill".

Via that portal, I see:

Capture.JPG

that shows the speed (500) and the "unlimited" plan.

YMMV

0 Kudos