Wrong Billing

namindersharma
Grasshopper

Most of the time, my bill invoice is charged with extra movie stuff which i never used. I already corrected with them number of times and still they keep on doing it. As a result, i waste my time to call them and correct their mistake. it's not a good deal and i am off course not happy with their professional work.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

wrote charged with extra movie stuff which i never used A...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@namindersharma wrote charged with extra movie stuff which i never used

A few possibilities:

• somebody in your household is intentionally "ordering" those movies
  • somebody (maybe a grand-parent) in your household is accidentally clicking on the remote control to place an order
  • you previously returned a Shaw TV box to Shaw, and the serial-number of that box has not been removed from your account, allowing the next person to use that box to place orders that get billed to your account

In the latter case, contact Shaw/Rogers (1-888-472-2222) and get them to review the serial-numbers of the TV boxes linked to your account.

Or, maybe your pet cat likes watching cat-videos on TV when you're not at home. 🙂

Take the batteries out of the remote, before you leave your home, to avoid the remote being used while you are away. Do you use a baby-sitter who has access to your remote?

<