im going to try a diffrent a diffrent browser

LDS202119
Grasshopper

im going to try a diffrent a diffrent browser

0 Kudos

Hi  , sorry for the long delay, I was going to suggest th...

g-idk
Master

Hi @LDS202119 , sorry for the long delay, I was going to suggest the same thing to you, and or clear your current browser cache and restart your browser.  I'm on windows 10 and am using the new version Edge Browser with no issues. Hope it will now work for you.  

Thank you. I will try that.

LDS202119
Grasshopper

Thank you. I will try that.

0 Kudos

I am also on windows 10 maybe it’s because I’m using opera?

LDS202119
Grasshopper

I am also on windows 10 maybe it’s because I’m using opera?

0 Kudos

ok  let me know if that works for you, fingers crossed.

g-idk
Master

ok @LDS202119 let me know if that works for you, fingers crossed. 

0 Kudos

Did you uninstall Flash?

rstra
Grand Master

@LDS202119 Did you uninstall Flash?

0 Kudos

Figured it was due to my VPN, aimed at Vancouver, rather...

lamont_hurd
Grasshopper

Figured it was due to my VPN, aimed at Vancouver, rather than here in YYC. I turned it off and the playback error went away. 
Possible cause, to look into. 

My Shaw tv was working fine on my laptop we had a interne...

Flicka58
Grasshopper

My Shaw tv was working fine on my laptop we had a internet i interruption and now it will not let me sign back in keeps saying unexpected error occured I have been working on it for hours,lets me into my account but no streaming,please help

me too, having the same problem for a few days now...my s...

jackie-rae
Grasshopper

me too, having the same problem for a few days now...my shaw bluecurve app works fine on my mobile devices but suddenly i cannot sign in on my pc at work, where I typically use it or my pc at home. I've tried re-booting my pc and my browser..I've tried on Firefox and Chrome but neither will work so I feel like it's probably a Shaw issue.

I had problems since Sept 20! Called multiple times no id...

ThisnamegameisP
Grasshopper

I had problems since Sept 20! Called multiple times no idea what the error code means! The app finally stopped freezing, turning black, and booting me out after I deleted the app and reinstalled multiple times! No help from Shaw because they did not recognize the error code so after over 2 hrs on the phone, said rep and supervisor would call the next day when they figured out the code! No call back, emailed twice and called again, NO RESPONSE! Lately, it can be almost a week before episodes on tv are available on my computer! I still cannot watch programs from Oct 8th and no one will tell me why! If I can watch it on my tv (satellite and we pay lots) 4 days ago, why are the episodes still not showing on my blue curve app 4 days later?

TALK TO US
We're here to help