Jump to solution

I legit have been waiting for these. Asked for a year and...

Ravenblade1979
Grasshopper

I legit have been waiting for these. Asked for a year and kept telling me an approx month but nothing. Seriously mts mas them here why cant we get any

Jump to solution

Bump!!! When will we get a response.  I am sick of waitin...

Speedyjr
Grasshopper

Bump!!! When will we get a response.  I am sick of waiting and crickets....  

Jump to solution

I don't think we'll get them through Shaw. (I think) they...

ChristopherN
Grasshopper

I don't think we'll get them through Shaw. (I think) they are from Plume, the same company that licenses them for Comcast in the US and BellMTS here in Manitoba. BellMTS likely got an exclusivity deal with them, meaning Shaw won't get licensing for them in Manitoba.

Jump to solution

I don't think we'll get them through Shaw. The ones they...

ChristopherN
Grasshopper

I don't think we'll get them through Shaw. The ones they use in the rest of the country are licensed by BellMTS in Manitoba (I think from Plume), giving them exclusive rights to them in Manitoba.

Jump to solution

Its ridiculous and if i would have known i would have not...

Ludolf
Grasshopper

Its ridiculous and if i would have known i would have not chosen this provider  - they basically lied, when i told them it wasn't working well in certain areas of the house they reset my modem messed p a lot of things that had to be reinstalled. Our internet 600 is running at real slow rates and i only have iPads and some google home but they made it sound huge. when i said then i would return equipment and cancel they threatened me with a big early cancellation fee. Not too happy but they're still better than the alternatives..........someone should fine these type of underhanded practices.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

very sorry to hear about that experience. Are you noticin...

shaw-tony

@Ludolf very sorry to hear about that experience. Are you noticing slow speeds only over WiFi or are direct ethernet connections slow as well? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Cheaper to just buy a powerful extender than rent mesh pods

Yo_Sup
Grasshopper

Cheaper to just buy a powerful extender than rent mesh pods

Jump to solution

I have had bluecurve for over a year and this was one of...

kjr98
Grasshopper

I have had bluecurve for over a year and this was one of the reasons i up graded. To have pods available in other provinces but not here does not make any sense. I am ready to change to different company as this is just non performance

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Replying to this in July 2020 - still no pods. Infuriatin...

WhyNo4K
Grasshopper

Replying to this in July 2020 - still no pods. Infuriating that they advertise a product they can’t deliver. Add that to the 4K tv that they don’t have and you get a super disgruntled customer just waiting for Bell to knock on my door. Seriously Shaw- get your act together. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Grasshopper The PODs are available but they can't sell th...

aheppner
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

The PODs are available but they can't sell them to us because Bell/MTS somehow has sole rights to sell wifi pods in Manitoba right now.....that's what I heard from a Shaw customer service agent on the phone. Pretty disappointing for me aswell.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help