I had no problem connecting the cast to the blue curve wi...

johnt_bc
Grasshopper

I had no problem connecting the cast to the blue curve wifi, however now when I turn on the TV through the blue curve to watch cable, it shuts off the video within minuets and all I have is audio. If I turn it off and back on again then "reset the TV box" it will work for the day. In the morning I have to do the same thing. If I can't fix this I may have to turn off the chromecast.

0 Kudos

I also can't get my 2nd gen chromecast to work even after...

Laurice0611
Grasshopper

I also can't get my 2nd gen chromecast to work even after a hard reset.

0 Kudos

if you split the WiFi network to the 2.4/5Ghz networks, a...

shaw-tony

@Laurice0611 if you split the WiFi network to the 2.4/5Ghz networks, are you able to connect the device?

0 Kudos

I have a new TV with built in chromecast,  I run the blue...

Sibbo
Grasshopper

I have a new TV with built in chromecast,  I run the bluecurve app and there us no option to cast this to the TV.  I try to mirror the app and denies me that option.  Give me a break shaw, I have multiple accounts and I cannot cast anything with in your app?

I can cast other apps, YouTube, knowledge network, global...but not my internet provider??

0 Kudos

casting is not available due to broadcasting/copyright re...

shaw-tony

@Sibbo casting is not available due to broadcasting/copyright restrictions from the networks. 

0 Kudos

I just switched from Telus to Shaw.  At first all looked...

frustratedme
Grasshopper

I just switched from Telus to Shaw.  At first all looked good.  Everything connected adn looking good.  Last thig I connected was Chromecast which I purchsed two weeks ago.  It worked fine with Telus.  It simply will not connect to shaw wifi.  They split my router into a 5g and a 2.4 g stating this will solve issue.  It did not.   The online chat told me to contact Google but clearly the issue is not with them as it worked fine with Telus.  Any ideas or solutions??????

0 Kudos

Nonsense response from Shaw as usual.  you could be casti...

frustratedme
Grasshopper

Nonsense response from Shaw as usual.  you could be casting your own video from a laptop.  This issue is Shaw will not connect properly.  Insted of making lame responses like broadcasting rights fix the issue!

0 Kudos

that is certainly odd. Which version of ChromeCast do you...

shaw-tony

@frustratedme that is certainly odd. Which version of ChromeCast do you have? Did you try to factory reboot the device for it to connect to your WiFi? Does any other devices have issues connecting to your WiFi?

0 Kudos

I just got the Bluecurve and both my chromecasts won't wo...

Corsair167
Grasshopper

I just got the Bluecurve and both my chromecasts won't work. It keeps reading "no device", even on a generation 3. We've tried all the different suggestions and still nothing.

0 Kudos

-- were both your Chromecast devices working with a previ...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Corsair167 -- were both your Chromecast devices working with a previous WiFi-capable cable-modem? You probably need to reconfigure them, after changing to a different cable-modem -- in your case, to the BlueCurve.

TALK TO US
We're here to help