Jump to solution

Shaw must have ru n out of ink, that or they fixed this (...

whomever
Grasshopper

Shaw must have ru n out of ink, that or they fixed this (system) again.\

out of ink.JPG

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Get back in there and delete that piece of work you call...

whomever
Grasshopper
  1. Get back in there and delete that piece of work you call private mail.
  2. If you don't know how to delete it, then mark it as read. Or contact Shaw support.
  3. You know it was set so I could only read, no reply, and it stays forever until YOU delete it. It's called a hit and run. Very unprofessional.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

That link-to target is unreadable. If Shaw uses RBLs, the...

whomever
Grasshopper

That link-to target is unreadable. If Shaw uses RBLs, then someone should turn them on, because the spam I don't get on professional mail servers, shows up in my, and friends email every day from IPs banned elsewhere. They may use them, obviously they don't know how and if any of the suggestions on the web site are any indication of how well they can handle using RBLs then the RBLs are a waste of time until they start using them.

It may be as you say "evidenced" in a invisible post, but I am not about to start believing in what I cannot see.

I don't like the idea of Rogers buying *us up, but hopefully, Rogers will send in the Pro's,

~w~
* They are buying the customer base (us), and equipment that goes with us. How does it feel to be a product?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- that link-to target is unreadable. Here is the direct...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@whomever -- that link-to target is unreadable.

Here is the direct link: https://support.shaw.ca/t5/internet-discussions/shaw-is-suddenly-blocking-emails-emails-not-being-re...

After clicking on this link, hold-down the CTRL key on your (Windows) keyboard, and tap the "A" key. Release both keys.

What you claim is "invisible" has now become "visible".

QED

P.S. Shaw customers are an "asset", not a "product".

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I too have been inundated with spam.  All of my attempts...

ktieszen
Grasshopper

I too have been inundated with spam.  All of my attempts to send these emails to reportspam@shaw.ca have been returned as undeliverable. In the past sending them to reportspam has solved the issue.  I believe there’s more work to be done SHAW. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

My Shaw email got hacked recently and to hide it, they si...

bscampbell04
Grasshopper

My Shaw email got hacked recently and to hide it, they signed me up for about 1000 websites all over the world. If you are on a legit mailing list then you need to go into each one and unsubscribe. Otherwise the filter thinks you requested this service. Most of my emails (about 500 a day) are from legit websites that have me on their email list

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Update* I had all emails forwarding to my GMail account,...

bscampbell04
Grasshopper

Update* I had all emails forwarding to my GMail account, and Gmail caught the Spam with little effort. Will be moving my emails over right away. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help