Jump to solution

Yeah it seems if you call or chat with anyone who is entr...

JakeT
Grasshopper

36364210.1623010930_uuid_04e65e57-d626-4017-a59c-78648f0e5ef1_05-08-2019_16-41-35-944.jpg

Yeah it seems if you call or chat with anyone who is entry level or not a senior or higher up they will always try to tell you its on your end. It takes a lot of talking and explaining and experience in just speaking with them to get to the point they actually look at some of their tools other then a speed test. Hell half the time when a tech comes out to my house I have to spend 45 minutes talking to them and showing them proof on my computer to get them up to speed... I don't think they really keep a log or update some of these people on your issues before they come to your house.

I added a photo of what a good tech I spoke to sent me showing my node on just a normal day having issues. Which I had to speak to about 3 or 4 different techs some times untill I find one that will acknowledge the issue is not on my end.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

we are still investigating into the issue and working wit...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk we are still investigating into the issue and working with the vendor. I don't have any specific details nor an ETA on when a resolution will be available. It may come as a software update. 

@JakeT I understand your frustrations with that. We certainly can credit for time loss in service. Our engineers are investigating where the noise is coming from and it may take some time to determine that. Once we determine where it is, a fix will be implemented. I have already brought this to the attention of our senior analyst to resolve.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Is it reasonable for you to talk with the engineers to ge...

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Is it reasonable for you to talk with the engineers to get more info and give me an update by the end of the week? I get sense that the communication channels between help desk and the engineering/tech team aren't very open...

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

our engineers have flagged this issue with the vendor. At...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk our engineers have flagged this issue with the vendor. At this point, we are waiting for an update/info from the vendor. Certainly, post on here and we can look for an update.

Jump to solution

Ok, I'll check back in if I notice the issue persisting....

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Ok, I'll check back in if I notice the issue persisting.

Also, I have a senior tech visit scheduled for tomorrow. Since this appointment was made before we knew about this issue, do you suggest I cancel or keep the appointment?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'd recommend keeping it to ensure RF signal and your con...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk I'd recommend keeping it to ensure RF signal and your connection is solid. You can also mention the ticket number I gave you so he can be more aware of what's going on. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Ok I'll do that and check in after.

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Ok I'll do that and check in after.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi Tony, any updates yet?

clockwerk
Grasshopper

Hi Tony, any updates yet?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

no major updates as we are still working with the vendor...

shaw-tony

@clockwerk no major updates as we are still working with the vendor on a resolution. More testing is required to determine the root cause.

Jump to solution

I have exactly same situation as yours for two months

Paula42
Grasshopper

I have exactly same situation as yours for two months

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help