Jump to solution

I appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass that a...

shaw-tony

@tdhargraves I appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass that along. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I've been having this issue too, with client emails that...

JilliMD
Grasshopper

I've been having this issue too, with client emails that have been fine for years. There doesn't seem to be a way to mark them as 'not junk' within the mail interface.

Jump to solution

I've marked all the emails suspected by Shaw as not spam....

barai
Grasshopper

I've marked all the emails suspected by Shaw as not spam. These email addresses are also in my webmail contact list, including my lawyer and mortgage broker as well as my spouse yet their emailed keep going to spam.  

This just started a few weeks ago

Cant have this happening with real estate transactions going on

What did shaw do to make these emails change to suspected spam all of a sudden in the past few weeks?

Jump to solution

Ps I only use webmail so marking it not spam doesnt work...

barai
Grasshopper

Ps I only use webmail so marking it not spam doesnt work 100%

Jump to solution

-- I only use WebMail, so marking it not spam doesn't wor...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@barai -- I only use WebMail, so marking it not spam doesn't work 100%

It does for me -- it moves the message from the "junk" folder to the "inbox" folder.

What did you expect it to do?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'm gonna have to give the solutions provided in the resp...

rahmmie
Grasshopper

I'm gonna have to give the solutions provided in the responses here a try because I'm getting the same thing.  One particular email I've been getting forever now is marked as spam.  I can see it because I keep them in my inbox but it's still a pain, very easy to miss

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- does that "one particular E-mail" always come from the...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rahmmie -- does that "one particular E-mail" always come from the same E-mail ID? Have you configured Shaw WebMail in any way, to reference that E-mail ID?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hiya, thanks for getting back to me (@mdk) I have not mad...

rahmmie
Grasshopper

Hiya, thanks for getting back to me (@mdk)

I have not made any changes whatsoever in my email  (my settings or anything like that).  In fact, I haven't used it any different from how I've always used it.  However several emails from ABCDEF.com get through without a problem and in fact do so through different emails since I have two accounts to separate the subscriptions.

However, there are some emails from that same ABCDEF.com  that previously got through without a problem now being marked with the "Shaw thinks this mail is junk mail"

You can imagine how confusing it can become when one can't even trust Shaw's own suggestions for their "junk" filter and instead maybe there is another option to turn it off completely and handle that part of the mail process (the classifications of emails) by the mail application instead (like I already do) without Shaw putting in their dirty fingers over it just to mess it up.  Basically, let everything get through and then let the mail application use their own junk filters to see if their AI is better programmed

I was going to write a special rule for that email, then I figured "why should I be the one fixing THEIR problem?"

Oh, and btw, the emails I'm talking about are from The Washington Post (washingtonpost.com).  I can have 3 to 5 every day distributed over 2 email addresses, and then there will always be one saying Shaw thought that one was "suspect and maybe junk mail"

Jump to solution

Yes.  It should.  It doesn't.  I'm having the same issue...

astraea
Grasshopper

Yes.  It should.  It doesn't. 

I'm having the same issue I have previously.  [And have had a number of times since my original complaint.]  It's unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Can replies still be made to this discussion?

AJSkene
Grasshopper

Can replies still be made to this discussion?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help