Jump to solution

hmm, this may seem like an iPad specific issue. Do you al...

shaw-tony

@rstra hmm, this may seem like an iPad specific issue. Do you also have other Apple devices or another iPad to test this on? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have an iPhone with the latest update and it works fine.

rstra
Grand Master

I have an iPhone with the latest update and it works fine.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'll connect with our mobile apps team to see if there's...

shaw-tony

@rstra @Angep I'll connect with our mobile apps team to see if there's something we can do to fix this. It may be an Apple OS/device related issue which we may be able to also escalate up.

Can you provide me your iOS version number?

Jump to solution

My Shaw App visual issues

Angep
Grasshopper

Dear shaw-tony, I was able to sign into your BluecurveTV app / used to be FreerangeTV app on iPod Touch.  My iPod Touch is 5th generation and the device no longer supports Shaw's 'My Shaw' app and can't even be downloaded any longer.

I have no idea how I was able to sign into the Bluecurve / Freerange TV app on iPod Touch however, maybe it was celestial intervention, lol  😄

So in conclusion, a No Go to signing in let alone downloading the Shaw 'My Shaw' app on an Ipod Touch 5th generation although, I used to have it downloaded and it worked very well.

Thanks again shaw-tony for your assistance  🙂

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. Been like that for months. Tried...

Roedean
Grasshopper

I have the same problem. Been like that for months. Tried reloading app same. Spoke to SHAW chat today they don’t know either

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I too am having the same issue with the Shaw app on my iP...

Loonie
Grasshopper

I too am having the same issue with the Shaw app on my iPad Air running iPad OS 13.5.1.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times too.  No go.  The app appears as a long skinny image with no way to see and access to enter ID and Password.  The Shaw app has been like this doe sometime now?  I have no other Apple product to try it on.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

There was an iOS update tonight to the BlueCurve app that...

rstra
Grand Master

There was an iOS update tonight to the BlueCurve app that has fixed this issue.

TALK TO US
We're here to help