Re: Nike Website blocked???

shaw-don

Here's the thing, if it was the Shaw network, it wouldn't only be affecting you. That error is also generated directly from the Nike servers, which is why it is directing you to contact them. The Event ID, which is also generated by their servers, is also what they are able to look up the incident to see what might be occurring. As they did mention, they have opened a ticket to further investigate the issue, so hopefully they will have an update for you soon. 

0 Kudos

sprash90
Grasshopper

I have been having this exact issue with accessing nike.com from my shaw network, so its not only affecting him. 

0 Kudos

sprash90
Grasshopper

Has there been any resolution to this ? I have the same issue with accessing nike.com on my shaw network, but on any other network (cellular, work network through bell for example) I have no issue. 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Same here. I can only access to Nike.com home page but not other pages. It gave me the same error message. It works fine if I use other network. I am not sure if it is affecting everyone on shaw network. It may not be reported just because the website is not used by other people. Please investigate. 

0 Kudos

craigndana
Grasshopper

I am also having the exact same issue. Works on iphone through the Bell network but when i turn on wifi or try to access product pages on my macbook I get the following...this has been happening for about 3 weeks. If you cannot fix this I will be moving off Shaw.

nike_Cart_handleJCartResponse({ "exceptions": [{ "property": "catalogRefId", "errorcode": "noItemsToAddInStock", "message": "Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly.

" }], "status": "failure", "order": { "id": "dummy", "objType": "order", "itemQuantity": 0 } });

0 Kudos

milkshaker
Grasshopper

Hi all,

It looks like Nike website is not blocking anymore!

It's August 13th, 9pm.

I can fully access the website!

TALK TO US
We're here to help