Re: Shaw email users are not receiving emails from our servers

Not applicable

Hey shaw-tony‌ were you able to solve happyzorrito‌ problem? We have just switch email platforms and now our emails are going to the spam folder for our @shaw.ca subscribers. Any insights you can provide on this will be greatly appreciated, I can send you email headers with IP & mta.

Thanks

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey phizz,

Thank you for reaching out! From what I am aware this issue has been resolved as there have been no other reports of issues. Do you know if this still happens when you send an email with a smaller number of @shaw.ca users or also removing your email headers/signatures? Please give this a try and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Hi shaw-tony‌,

Thanks for the prompt reply, so this is for our email blasting platform and even if we send out a blank email with little to no content it gets placed in spam. If we send you our dkim, spf, domain and IP is there a way to whitelist our IP on your email servers?

Cheers,

phizz

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey phizz, I'd recommend advising your subscribers to whitelist your email domain, they can follow the steps here to do that. Since you are sending out an email blast, after a certain number of users it will be considered as spam.

0 Kudos

caseofthemonday
Grasshopper

Hi Tony, I am having the same issue (except there is no bounce back to me) to Shaw customers that have opted in to have their invoices sent via email with a PDF attachment from my company.  I tested with one customer sending a simple text email and they didn't receive it either.  Can you do the same test as you did for the OP? 

"What I can do is check to see if your email is filtered as spam. Please provide me your outbound email address. It          will be moderated, once I have the email, I will check and they will be blanked out."

Also, there are no whitelist instructions in the link provided above.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

caseofthemondays That is certainly odd. I'd recommend tossing us a DM on Facebook or Twitter to check your email.

Our content was recently updated. I will provide the steps here on how your clients can whitelist your email. Once they do this, send them a simple text email again (no headers, etc).

To enable trusted email addresses or domains, please follow the steps below.

1. Log into the Shaw Webmail here
  2. Click the "Preferences" tab on the top right of the screen
  3. On the left-hand side under the Preference drop-down menu, click "Trusted Addresses"
  4. Type in the email address that you approve
  5. Click add
  6. Click the save button.
0 Kudos

Not applicable

Hi shaw-tony

TD Bank is experiencing the same issue whereby our Message Audit Logs show a rejection notification.  Would like to proceed with providing you with domain and sender IP address info so you can pass that along to the right people to get this looked in to.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey tdbankphil, I'd love to help with that and will send you a direct message in your Community inbox for the information.

0 Kudos

hey  shaw-tony - I'm having the same issue with emails fr...

brandscaping
Grasshopper

hey @shaw-tony shaw-tony - I'm having the same issue with emails from brandscaping.ca

I was using g suite previously, but switched to office 365 a few months ago.

DKIM and SPF are set up correctly (or I think they are...)

but emails to @shaw customers are being tagged as [Shaw Suspected Junk Email]

Can you let me know how i can go about fixing this? I send to very few shaw customers, but the ones I do send to, i'd like to ensure they're getting the emails

(this is happening with emails sent from my outlook client - i'm not using a 3rd-party mailer)

0 Kudos

what is the exact email address you are sending emails fr...

shaw-tony

@brandscaping what is the exact email address you are sending emails from? I can check if it has been listed as spam. Do you use any images or special signatures in the email (it may be the reason why it is getting flagged)?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help