Re: Shaw Internet 300 Packet loss

Not applicable

Were you ever able to fix this? I have been struggling with this for months and am going insane 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

So the fix is to get the MOCA filter? This has been happening to me for so long 

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey scott1234,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some troubles with your Internet. Can you give me some specifics to what issues you are noticing and what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? 

Keep me posted,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

buzz2019
Grasshopper

I just ran potter ping pro  and i'm on the shaw 600 

and my packet loss is so bad  when i run the program  the ping from the main shaw server or shaw box for my area 

hits 80% packet loss  so how can you even game  on a crappy service like this .

For year i could never figure out why i could not make kills and always thought it was my pc so i would spend

money after money upgrading my pc  .

But it all comes down to shaw crappy internet 

Sorry i just think it a scam take the 600mps speed sure if you doing a speed test from you pc to shaw 

your going to get the speed what good is that so they can email you bill faster .

60% of the time we can't even stream a movie or watch you tube  with out it buffing 

so what the hell is 600mps good for 

And when you contact them  they make it sound like it a problem on your end when it not 

you can even show them proof 

shaw-tamara

Hi buzz2019 

80% packet loss is definitely not normal. I'd recommend checking in with our technical support team so they can take a look at the modem for you and do some troubleshooting. You can find our contact info on https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/

0 Kudos

I agree Shaw 600 is pOintless in my opinion only if Shaw...

nabber88
Grasshopper

I agree Shaw 600 is pOintless in my opinion only if Shaw at least gave us more upload speed and a better modem then it would be other then that 300 package is just fine 

0 Kudos

- 2019-May-1 -- 80% packet loss Any news on this?

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@buzz2019 - 2019-May-1 -- 80% packet loss

Any news on this?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help