Its been something like 3 years. Dozens of calls to Shaw...

cfriedel
Grasshopper

Its been something like 3 years. Dozens of calls to Shaw support and online support. Can you folks not fix this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

-- Can you folks not fix this?   I just successfully logg...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@cfriedel -- Can you folks not fix this?

I just successfully logged-in, but I'm not in Brentwood Bay area, unlike a previous poster, but "location" should not make a difference, anywhere south of Malahat Drive.

Which web-browser are you using: Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari ?

Have you done a "reset" of the web-browser to its "default" values?

0 Kudos

https://my.shaw.ca/home#:~:text=SORRY%2C%20SOMETHING%20WE...

annalayne
Grasshopper

https://my.shaw.ca/home#:~:text=SORRY%2C%20SOMETHING%20WENT,Support

Is anyone else getting this annoying message trying to sign in? Doesn't help pay the bills when one can't log in. Jsut saying.... 

0 Kudos

If the link to the My Shaw account doesn't work, you can...

shaw-daniel

@annalayne If the link to the My Shaw account doesn't work, you can make a one-time payment without logging into My Shaw by simply visiting shaw.ca/easypay for a quick and convenient payment.

0 Kudos

-- your bank (or credit-union) will accept in-person paym...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@annalayne -- your bank (or credit-union) will accept in-person payment for your Shaw bill (and many other companies' bills).

Or, via Online Banking through your bank, you can pay Shaw.

Note that you should pay a few days before your due-date, to allow for the "back-end processing" delays between your bank and Shaw to receive/credit your payment.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the link BUT After I entered the informatio...

annalayne
Grasshopper

Thank you for the link BUT After I entered the information, Nothing happened. I checked my email and nothing was there either to indicate if the payment went through. smh 😞

0 Kudos

Hi  , may I ask what happened after you filled out all th...

g-idk
Master

Hi @annalayne , may I ask what happened after you filled out all the payment info and entered your email and then you pressed the big continue button, did the next screen page not come up?  By the way I tried logging into My Shaw with no problems.  Something screwy somewhere.  Hope it gets straightened out.  Don't forget to check your bank account or credit card account to make sure first the payment was not processed, you can easily check online with your provider.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help