What a crock, what a waste of time this has been. All Sha...

appleMacTech
Grasshopper

What a crock, what a waste of time this has been. All Shaw ever tells people is that if Shaw webmail works, then everything is okay and that's all you can do. All this for the $180 per month we pay you that keeps going up month after month, Do you realize that in the 4 months I've had these problems, you have been of absolutely NO help whatsoever? If "delays with 3rd party clients are out of your scope of support", then you're fired. I give up. We will move on this month, it is clearly time for Shaw to go. We've been with you for far too long and we are very unhappy customers.

0 Kudos

> you're fired. A few months ago, I had two Telus sales-p...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> you're fired.

A few months ago, I had two Telus sales-people come to my front-door, with an offer to "buy-me-out" of my current Shaw 2-year Value Plan. Interesting offer, but no, since their training gave them false information about "shared" versus "dedicated" networking.  Even when I pointed to the junction-boxes (one Shaw, one Telus) on the nearby telephone-pole, they stuck to their training. I have pity for them.

0 Kudos

Has Shaw applied more "patches" again? I updated to iOS 1...

appleMacTech
Grasshopper

Has Shaw applied more "patches" again? I updated to iOS 13.4.1 and for the most part, the e-mail seemed to work better, most likely communicating with whatever your latest e-mail server software version is. That was about 10 days ago. Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting the 30 to 40 to 50 second checking e-mail problem again. This just seems to be an endless loop. What has Shaw changed in the past couple of weeks?

Interestingly, I had coffee with a friend of ours today (yes, keeping our 6 foot social distancing in place). She had bought a new iPhone late last year. I asked her how she liked it, she said she really liked it. I asked her how her email works on it to which she responded "oh, I don't use email on my iPhone, Shaw e-mail just doesn't work on it".

Now how's that? This is a person in their late 60s, long time Apple user. Long time Shaw customer. Doesn't even use Shaw e-mail anymore because it doesn't work. I am so frustrated with how Shaw deals with Apple users. E-mail has just never worked 100% with Apple software. Is anyone at all listening at Shaw?

0 Kudos

My email checks are normal, couple seconds.

rstra
Grand Master

My email checks are normal, couple seconds.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help