thank you Shaw Moderator I know this is not the correct t...

CatShei80
Grasshopper

thank you Shaw Moderator

I know this is not the correct thread but I can't find in this support community how to post a new question

(or find my own posts)

1. how do I print an email that i am looking at in WEBMAIL -- i do not see an icon that says "print"   (what I did was opposite click on my computer mouse pad and the usual menu comes up. the reason I say "opposite" is because it depends how people have set up their mouse / pad in the beginning of course)

0 Kudos
3 Replies

one further question - the webmail screen every time I op...

CatShei80
Grasshopper

one further question - the webmail screen every time I open it up and sign in  --- a dialogue box opens

"do you want to update your notification permission"

I have NO idea what that means --- no I am not touching any settings - it works now just fine thank you.

0 Kudos

ah, you can find your own posts here in your profile view...

shaw-tony

@CatShei80 ah, you can find your own posts here in your profile view. As for printing the email from Webmail, there should be an "Action" button once the email is open in the browser. I have an image below that shows this:

clipboard_image_0.png

Hmm, that is odd. Can you check your preferences to see if there is anything input there? If so, you can remove it if you aren't notifying a separate email address.

clipboard_image_1.png

thank you Shaw-Tony I unclicked the arrival notification...

CatShei80
Grasshopper

thank you Shaw-Tony

I unclicked the arrival notification under Preference > Mail

maybe that will work to get rid of the pop-up notification box asking me to update y/n

thank you

TALK TO US
We're here to help