What is wrong with shaw support team?

outragedmetro
Grasshopper

So I contacted support about a week and a half ago about a shaw account issue I was having. I could not login to my.shaw.ca so they tried to help me login and they recieved the sorry something went wrong error please refresh browser. still the same issue so they unlinked my account number from my account told me to wait 24 hours and then try again to add it to my account. So I waited and then tried again this time I couldn't add account number and postal code even though I verified with support it was correct. so they escalated the issue to the account engineering team. I was told I would get a call back once it was resolved. now I phoned today june 17th and I gave the reference number to the rep and according to her the engeneering team marked my ticket as complete although I am still running into the same error from before. the rep today tried to walk me through adding my account number also removed it and tried registering wiith new email. Nothing has fixed the issue I have been getting and so she escalated my ticket again today....... I am getting fed up with this issue and want to know whats going on with my shaw account. is that too much to ask? is there a reason I have not been able to login? when they remove my account number I am able to login. but the moment support readded it I got the same something went wrong error. I am fed up with this issue.

3 Replies

Re: What is wrong with shaw support team?

shaw-tony

Hey outragedmetro,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry to hear of the troubles you are experiencing with MyShaw. I can certainly understand the frustrations. It may be a backend issue that our engineers need to investigate further. Feel free to slide into our direct messages on Facebook or Twitter @Shawhelp so we can help!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

outragedmetro
Grasshopper

the thing is it just got escalated a second time to the engineering team. the first time they marked it as complete without even solving the issue...

0 Kudos

outragedmetro
Grasshopper

oh and still not resolved let me guess ill phone and they will tell me my ticket was resolved. if that happends again Shaw might just loose the customer they just got back.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help