Re: xb6 home page

Not applicable

Checked it again today and it's not reachable at 10.0.0.1. It was before for about a week or so. Well, since the last complete reboot I did.

The only way to get it back would be to reboot... again... Than put it in bridge mode... again...

It's time consuming to keep doing this...

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

vanadiel thank you for running that test. It may be an issue with the modem if it is still doing that. I will recommend contacting technical support to see if there are any other issues that could be causing that and to swap it if they are unable to find any issues.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

shaw-tony wrote:

vanadiel thank you for running that test. It may be an issue with the modem if it is still doing that. I will recommend contacting technical support to see if there are any other issues that could be causing that and to swap it if they are unable to find any issues.

Just a firmware issue..  Memory leak I suspect.. 

My modem was completely locking up every week..  Seems to have stopped now.

Overall, probably not a high priority..  Not many will be accessing their modem's configuration every week, if at all to notice.

0 Kudos

aregma
Grasshopper

Just a FYI, I get this problem too.  The UI at 10.0.0.1 is not accessible sometimes but the internet still works for me.  If I reboot the modem I can access it again for a while. My modem is set to bridged mode too.

0 Kudos

thaya258
Grasshopper

Same problem for me, accompanied by intermittent connection drops and sometimes huge latency spikes. I want to try the Technicolor CGM4141 with the Broadcom chipset rather than the Arris TG3482.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help