Shaw acknowledges that there is a system wide issue not s...

Audi
Grasshopper

Shaw acknowledges that there is a system wide issue not specific to area or cable boxes and are working to resolve but do not have a time frame for a fix. I spoke with them this morning.. at least they are aware.. to bad they can’t fix it......

Good work getting Shaw to acknowledge the issue!! Must ha...

LaurieJ
Grasshopper

Good work getting Shaw to acknowledge the issue!! Must have taken awhile. Maybe if we all keep pestering them.... Thanks for keeping me posted.

0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing from Redwater, Alberta. Audio from Cal...

LaurieJ
Grasshopper

Thanks for sharing from Redwater, Alberta. Audio from Calgary just posted a response from Shaw, confirming that there is indeed an issue from their end.

0 Kudos

Thanks for posting from Winnipeg, Manitoba. (We're in Cam...

LaurieJ
Grasshopper

Thanks for posting from Winnipeg, Manitoba. (We're in Campbell River, BC). Audio from Calgary just posted confirmation from Shaw that there is an issue.

0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing from Metro Vancouver. We're in Campbel...

LaurieJ
Grasshopper

Thanks for sharing from Metro Vancouver. We're in Campbell River, BC. Audi from Calgary just posted that Shaw has confirmed there is an issue.

0 Kudos

In Vancouver, BNN (221) + Frame (222) didn't have any sou...

7brenda
Grasshopper

In Vancouver, BNN (221) + Frame (222) didn't have any sound over the weekend, now Frame has sound again, but still nothing on BNN.  Interestingly, shows that I recorded from BNN, that I listened to before, now the recordings no longer have sound...  This is only for BNN PVR recordings, recordings off of other channels still have sound.

0 Kudos

Just checked all other channels, the following don't have...

7brenda
Grasshopper

Just checked all other channels, the following don't have sound: 2,7,209,221,227

Even though BNN on channel 221 doesn't have sound, BNN in low resolution on channel 58 has sound, so it's not linked to any particular provider.

0 Kudos

Have been having the same issue in Thunder Bay, Ontario o...

Dalefleming
Grasshopper

Have been having the same issue in Thunder Bay, Ontario on MSNBC for 2 - 3 weeks.  Other channels seem fine. We have Shaw Blue Curve TV if that makes any difference.

0 Kudos

Same in North Van. Today picture problems too.

014-1733-3278
Grasshopper

Same in North Van. Today picture problems too.

0 Kudos

Thanks Thunder Bay. We are in Campbell River, BC and also...

LaurieJ
Grasshopper

Thanks Thunder Bay. We are in Campbell River, BC and also have Blue Curve. Have you contacted Shaw Support? What do they say? What do you think we can do to get them to fix this?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help