If you are hating on Shaw... Try TELUS.  You will get so...

MrCanada976
Grasshopper

If you are hating on Shaw... Try TELUS.  You will get so aggravated you will be running back to Shaw.  I don't work for Shaw nor do I receive any compensation for Shaw or own any of their company stock.

TELUS - The Future is UNfriendly.

Customer service:  "Your expected wait time is 3 hours and 15 minutes.  Please wait for the next available agent"

Sales: "Hello, welcome to TELUS, how may I help you?"

0 Kudos

Yes, just searching for what is available as our  service...

doncudmore
Grasshopper

Yes, just searching for what is available as our  service runs out soon. Looking for less garbage channels and maybe switching to  Netflix ad one or prime..But really no ifo on here for getting a small service pak anymore..Pushing us away maybe?  I am putting out 190 a month on here and get to watch show I seen back in the 50's as everything else is a repeat  from the last couple years..Might have to just drop it and go  only  the ad one movies companies as mentioned..Might be what they want us to do

, Had telus a few years ago. They sold us a hs internet p...

doncudmore
Grasshopper

, Had telus a few years ago. They sold us a hs internet plan with TV..We had it for awhile and it was really slow, bad service and  up and down internet..Had a service guy came in one time and he told us thet the high speed was not available in our area at the time due to the old phone lines. We had been paying for it for  about 2 years at the time..Switched back to Shaw ...But now shaw is going downhill as well so what is next?

0 Kudos

You can compare our current TV plan offerings on this pag...

shaw-valerie

@doncudmore You can compare our current TV plan offerings on this page, but if you want to get in touch with an agent they'll be able to go over your current plan details with you and go over a comparison of a potential change in plans for you, and hopefully find a package that will work better if you're not finding your current one a good fit. 

0 Kudos

> A few years ago .. > Had a [Telus] service guy came in...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> A few years ago ..

> Had a [Telus] service guy came in one time and he told us that the high speed was not available in our area at the time, due to the old phone lines.

Probably true, yeaers ago, when those phone-lines ran literally for miles -- from your home directly to the Telus CO (Central Office), without passing through any "concentrators" or signal amplifiers.

This week, my friend on Telus is now the _last_ person on her street (by her choice -- a year ago, she declined an upgrade) to receive the free upgrade to Fiber Optic Cable directly into her home. So, her current download speed (15 Mbits/second over her very-old copper wires) will be an upgrade to 25 Mbits/second over fibre, for no additional cost to her.

0 Kudos

I’ve been wanting to cancel my plan for a while as my bil...

Judy455
Grasshopper

I’ve been wanting to cancel my plan for a while as my bill keeps going up and the there is nothing on 

0 Kudos

-- you can cancel at any time. But, if you have a two-yea...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Judy455 -- you can cancel at any time. But, if you have a two-year Value Plan, there will be a "cancellation fee" of $20/month for each of the remaining months on your contract.

> there is nothing on

The Edmonton Oilers are "done like dinner", but the "Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics & Paralympics" are coming in late-July and late-August 2021.

Yes, many TV series have "wrapped" for the season, and some ("Last Man Standing" & "NCIS: New Orleans") have completely ended.

Try watching Atlantic Crossing on PBS'  Masterpiece Theatre.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help